Many businesses take to social media their latest products and services to advertise these, and connect their brand with an audience. With all the conversations in the digital marketplace happening on social media, it takes a powerful voice to attract a following in the market that will listen to what a business has to say, and see what it has to offer. To maximize your marketing efforts and ensure you’re driving results to your business, you need to assess how your business fares in trending and creating a buzz on these socially-focused marketing platforms. Here’s a guide to help your business get the most out of social media marketing.
Social media is now used as a marketing platform. Its many platforms allow business owners to connect with their brand’s following, and build a community that loves their products and services. When correctly harnessed, the buzz generated by content your business publishes on its social media platforms strengthens your brand, greatly increases the audience that stays up-to-date with your latest offers, and gives you more opportunities to generate and convert leads to sales and long-lasting relationships.
Here’s how you can gauge the effectiveness of your brand and leverage your social media presence and campaigns to convert leads to sales:
- An increase in organic and active following (Be wary of spam accounts!)
- An increase in traffic generated by individual posts, as well as traffic these posts direct to your profile, and to your website (usually measured in impressions)
- An increase in engagement with your posts, which include replies, comments and likes
- An increase in traffic directed to your website where more of your products and services are available
- An increase in the amount of qualified leads generated by your social media campaigns
- An increase in sales you can attribute to leads generated by digital campaigns launched on social media platforms.
Social media platforms are a highly competitive space, with everyone now in on the conversation, and creating more conversations that matter. It’s important to know how social media truly helps your business, and how you can continue to leverage it to increase your reach, boost sales, and better relate to a market that you can form lasting connections with.